Discover more from McGST
Apple AirPod in his chest...
It was only when he roped in his wife Heather and son Owen to try and track down his missing Apple AirPod headphone and they joked it must be in his throat after hearing a change in his voice that "something clicked".
He decided it was best to head to the hospital and double check, where staff assumed the food he had eaten to celebrate Heather's birthday must be the cause - but an X-ray told a different story.
It turned out that Brad had unknowingly swallowed the wireless headphone in his sleep and it remained lodged in his oesophagus - which had caused his throat to fill up with water when he had attempted to swallow the liquid... More here.